I am involved in various activities in the field of H & F but in fact, this desire to want to get involved is part of my daily life for many years. You will find at the end of this page the summary of my other implications.
Regarding the field of H & F, the turning point was when I became PESCOF instructor in 2003. In Quebec, it is the agency Quebec Federation of Anglers and Hunters (FédéCP.com) which is responsible for the dissemination of courses obtaining hunter certificate and / or the acquisition of the certificate of firearm handling. Having passed all certification stages, I received the accreditation for all of these courses : CFSC (Canadian Firearm Safety Course), IHF (Introducing Hunting with Firearm), IHBC (Introducing hunting with Bow and Crossbow) and hunting wild turkey seminar. For these modules, I am bilingual instructor. Moreover, since 2010, I am the regional PESCOF coordinator (Laval-Montreal-Montérégie), I am responsible for a group of about 70 instructors. All these responsibilities are done as a volunteer. Finally, for the FédéCP, I take care of the Mentoring web site for our regional, I am vice-president on the board of directors of my regional and I am also a member of the provincial board for Sécurité Nature.
In the summer of 2015, I became ProStaff for Elite Belt. Elite designs and manufactures sling for firearms. With these belts, the gun is faced us, which allows us to have at any time a free hand and, via its Quick clipping system, it allows us to support our firearm quickly. It is with pride that I work with this product.
In 2017, I became Prostaff for Les Produits Extrêmes CG. This company offers a range of high quality products that are extremely effective in attracting game while being practical for the hunter. Their products are made from the most natural and nutritious products possible to ensure the maintenance of good health in the game that consumes it.
In 2021, I became Prostaff for Excalibur crossbow. Their recurve crossbow are the most popular in the world, I am very proud to be a part of this team.
In addition to these implications, I also acts as a hunting guide, a trainer, speaker, accompanist and many other functions. Here is my summary of implications:
• Creation of my personal identity as a professional hunting area (also including a little fishing); L’Appel du Roy – The call of the king. This way, I want to share my passion for all hunts using "Call". Hunting wild turkeys being my specialty;
• Since 2003, I am bilingual PESCOF instructor for FédéCP. I started with CFSC & IHF modules and then I added the IHBC module as well as the seminar on the Wild Turkey;
• Since 2010, I am regional PESCOF coordinator. After that, I became vice-president on the board of directors of my regional and I am also a member of the provincial board for Sécurité Nature;
• For several years, I am volunteer for "Outfitter show" and "Expert Hunting & Fishing show" in Montreal where I represents the FédéCP at their stand;
• Since 2010, I am one of the Director for ACPVR club. For this club, I get involved in the website and I am responsible for the Facebook page;
• I facilitated, with the collaboration of a biologist from the government, workshops on biology and deer hunting in Montérégie. These workshops were organized by Nature-Action;
• I have collaborated several times with Nature-Action in different folders as an expert on the deer;
• In July, 2012, I won the first prize for Merit of sustainable development at Hydro-Quebec for my work outside of the company;
• Since 2013, I have been involved in the Youth program is under the Zec Jaro in Beauce. I went as a representative of FédéCP and as a hunting guide and companion;
• I am responsible for the regional wensite of the Mentoring Program for the FédéCP. I am also one of the mentors of this program.
• For several years, I participate in “La fête de la pêche” (fishing provincial festival) on the Richelieu River. I accompany Richelieu Optimist Club who organizes this day in collaboration with the COVABAR.
• I wrote some articles for the magazine "Sentier Chasse et Pêche" (October 2015, February 2016, August 2017, March - July & November 2018, May 2019 and January 2021 ). I also wrote, in collaboration with Mr. Patrick Campeau, a recognized Canandian fisherman, two articles on the wild turkey hunt, both articles appeared in the Montreal newspaper, one on the April 27, 2016 and the second one on the April 27, 2020.
• At the annual meeting of the FédéCP Regional MLM of February 2016, I had the honor to receive two recognition awards ; Regional Monitor Medal and PESCOF Animation. I was given the medal of Regional monitor for the quality of my training and my involvement with clubs and instructors of our regional. The price for The PESCOF Animation was given to me for my dedication to the PESCOF program and radiation that I do within our region as well as outside it.